Sunday, July 23, 2017

Does Ya Wife Know You "Single"

I wasn't even sure what to title this one.. I think I've mentioned that I'm in an ignant amount of groups on FB.. Sometimes I fall victim to the "Drop ya last selfie" or "Drop of pic of you in black" meme...  What can I say, I know I'm fly....... 💁💅 LOL anyways, I got caught up in a "Drop a selfie wit ur age" meme. So here I go droppin something cute and more that proud of my 39 years!!!
I'm like ok, he tryna be cute and flirt or whateva... I click on his profile and guess what I see 👀... "married" 
See this dude is a special kind of cheater... He the cheater that likes to be able to say, they knew I was married when we started." I'm so over these new n*ggas! 
NEEEXXXXTTTTT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open Letter to the New Age Nigga!!