Thursday, June 29, 2017

Did he say Gurly???

Ok soooooo I'm sitting here watchin the ID channel, minding my own BI when I hear that dreaded ding of the messenger.. I really assumed it was another chain message... I freakin hate those! Anywho it's from a guy that I'm facebook friends with but I've never even seen a post from him.. honestly don't even remember friending him but I digress... His ass greeted me with a "Hi Gurly" What grown ass man under the age of 50 says gurly??? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I ended up asking a couple of my girlfriends was I trippin and we pretty much all agree that generally comes from an older fella!
He calls me gurly but I'm the one on the weird shit! I really thought this was funny cause I don't think a man should say gurly, twirl, girlfriend, girl bye, bye girl, TTYL and a host of other things that seem extremely female to me!!!! On to the next! I appreciate him for one thing tho, supplying me with a blog for today!!! ✌

1 comment:

  1. lol now this is funny. To be honest gurly is a female term. Also you are a woman and he dont know you so how he going to come at you like this. People get make when you out them and then try to throw it back on you like you in error. Bye Felicia...lbs

    ReplyDelete

Open Letter to the New Age Nigga!!